- This cute mini wallet is the perfect way to keep your purse organized.
- Love the length and color of this dress.
- Dying for these Man repeller X sugerga velvet sneakers. I could easily see them looking as good with a skirt as I can with jeans.
- To me, this midi skirt is the perfect way to incorporate some pastel into any fall wardrobe.
- If you haven’t already, you have to read The Man Repeller’s new book: Seeking Love. Finding Overalls. Leandra is hilarious and I promise you’ll be laughing throughout. Besides, what better way is there to end chilly fall nights, than curled up on the couch reading a good book.
- This calf hair baseball cap
- I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to find cuter/prettier shoes than these. The bow makes them perfect.
- A candle always helps on crisp fall days, and this one smells amazing.
I agree Leandra’s book is hilarious – it was a great quick read for me. I didn’t even buy the book just read it at Barnes and noble. HA!
Smart thinking!! Definitely a quick enough read to get through at Barnes and Noble. Thanks for visiting my site!!!
Oh, those shoes are so pretty – the bows are just gorgeous! x
P.S. I am hosting a giveaway and hope you can enter, if you like the prize, of course.