I don’t know about y’all (ha! I’m so country) but it’s been a very lazy Sunday on my end. Here are some things that I could use a lot more of…
- My very fantastic BF just placed an order for this on the mark gold arrow necklace from stella & dot for me. I’ve been eyeing this piece since November, so I can’t wait to get it! I have plans to layer it with the dainty gold necklace I already wear on a daily basis (…I’m all about layering gold necklaces lately). So excited!
- I love this print from kardzkouture on etsy… I could definitely do some prosecco right about now.
- Valentino Rockstud slingback shoes… I could dream about these forever, period.
- An evening like today calls for some Paulo Coelho (my fav author) and the couch. The Warrior of Light contains quotes from his books that I literally read over and over again.
- Definitely missing home (ie mom & sissy) on this Canada day long weekend.
- Ben and Jerry’s — phish food — chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, swirls of caramel and little chocolate fish scattered around. Enough said.
For those of you celebrating a long weekend, I hope it’s happy and safe. xox